Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I've officially been banned from the bread knife

I finally got a visa appointment scheduled today! I'll have to miss work, but at least I'll finally get it taken care of. I punctually called the visa office the minute they opened and a good thirty minutes of explanations got me an appointment sooner rather than later. In an air of victory, I proceeded to make myself breakfast. Evidently, my brötchen was old and hard, so my bread knife slipped and I cut myself pretty good on my hand. Not quite bad enough for stitches, but it bled a whole bunch. So much for a good start to the day. I made quite a mess of the apartment in search of bandages, but I managed to clean myself up. It finally stopped raining today and I was able to fit in some well-deserved and well-missed sunshine and book time on the Rhine.


lg,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment